Friday, April 6, 2012

Nude drawing class









YEY! I finally managed to scan, touch up and load up at least a small part of my nude drawing class works. (Thanks to my good friend Julia and her amazing A3 scanner) Part of the above was from a rather unusual nude drawing class: We had 2 models at the same time and they used tools and dresses. It was a lot of fun.

The below are some other pages from my sketchbook: Drawings from roman soldiers (or just guys in costumes), Some animal sketches, a watercolor of a magazine photo with some cat walk sketching and finally a study of an animal skull I made at Rolands home ( another good friend of mine) - he has a great collection of bones, skulls, old paintings, frames, candles, weapons, tools... a lot to draw there. ^^ I dont really know what animal that was, maybe a dog or a cat?


No comments:

Post a Comment