Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Treasure Hunter - Board game

Hello everyone, finally I can present to you one of the projects I have been working on lately.
 The tabletop game "Treasure Hunter" , by Queen games, written by Richard Garfield.
Sadly I didnt get the opportunity to meet him in person.

But the project was a lot of fun and there is still new content added, while the Kickstarter support campaign goes on. You can check it out following the kickstarter link below. Or watch the video to get a first impression.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1016374822/treasure-hunter/description



video

Meanwhile I will post some illustrations and designs that I made for the game. There are a lot more, but these are a nice selection to get a good idea of the look and feel of the game.












1 comment:

  1. The game looks really fun, just the voice acting doesn't sell well. But i love the concept and design :)

    ReplyDelete